Wednesday, October 30, 2013

On Tuesday, October 29th, 2013, I joined the United States Army. It felt like the best decision i could have possibly made. I was so happy for the rest of the day. I feel like now i have my whole life set. I have goals to reach and im on the right track of achieving my goals. I cant wait until i leave to go to basic training. I understand that nothing will be easy and that the training is going to be hard but im going to try my best to prepare myself for whats to come. While im in the military i want to do infantry and then following that i want to enter into something that has to do with computers. I was unsure about joining the military last year but i put a lot of thought into it and have finally made my decision to join the US Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment