Wednesday, October 16, 2013

During fall break I attended this racing event. It was very fun because I am really interested in cars and I plan to major in some kind of automotive field once I leave Richard bland. I also had fun even though I wanted to race but I chose not to because I felt as though my car wasn't ready yet. I just recently received all of the performance parts for my vehicle and I am feeling pretty confident about my upcoming race on the 25th of this month. I watched an observed the other cars and paid attention to different racers strengths and weaknesses in hopes to have some sort of advantage on my opponent. I have always loved cars since I was a little kid and enjoyed watching. I had dreams of beginning to build my own race car and by being blessed my God I started earlier than I expected. Soon or later I hope to be running in the Pro Mod class and making the big bucks. While leaving the race a couple of the racers and I met up at Waffle House and just socialized for a hour or two and talked about our vehicles. One of the guys that joined us was my uncle, he just wanted to see how school was and how the car was coming along. I invited to him to my race on the 25th and coincidently I found out that he was racing in the event as well. I could only think to myself "what have I gotten myself in to?" My uncle races and '86 Buick Grand National. I am currently trying to join his racing team but I need to do a few more adjustments before im able to keep up with those guys. EVERYONE THAT IS VIEWING THIS BLOG COME TO VIRGINIA MOTORSPORTS PARK ON OCTOBER 25, 2013 STREET WARS NIGHT AND SUPPORT ME TY MASON.

No comments:

Post a Comment